Today, more than ever, your online presence is critical if you want to land your next dream job.
93% of recruiters admit using Google and Social Media when scanning candidates, which means your next invitation for a job interview depends on how your online presence aligns with your resume and cover letter.
My friend and Career Branding Expert Niels Reib is hosting an incredible free online event, and I’m excited to be one of the speakers at The Career Branding Summit, where I’ll be sharing some of my best advice to help you get the career you want and deserve.
Starting on Monday, May 7th. the summit takes you on a 5-day journey full of career clarification, discovery, and development covering topics like:
- Building your authentic career brand to attract the right opportunities
- Getting an outstanding online reputation that will help you land your next job
- Optimizing your LinkedIn profile and presence to get in front of the right people
- How to use storytelling and listening to get better career opportunities
- Networking and building professional relationships that will make you stand out
- How to become an influencer in your company or field
- How to overcome fear in your career, become the bravest you and succeed
- Knowing what recruiters look for when scanning candidates
- Being employable in a competitive job market
- Successfully changing careers without taking any chances
- How to create a fulfilling career path
- How to sell your skills without job hunting like crazy
- 3 crucial keys to getting unstuck in your career
As you can see, it’s going to a value-packed online event, that will help take your career to the next level.
Don’t ever be a job seeker again, become a job attractor and unleash your professional potential.
Join me and the rest of The Career Branding Summit speaker team and let’s get you the career you want and deserve.