Ron Carucci, the Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Navalent talks on this episode about the weaknesses of the current hiring process, the importance of contextual intelligence, and how faulty hiring criteria can be detrimental to businesses.
Ron Carucci works with CEO’s and executives helping them pursue changes in order to hire and cultivate better leaders. He has authored eight bestselling books and writes for the Harvard Business Review and Forbes. Join the conversation as we discuss the future of recruitment.
- The currently inadequate hiring process
- Contextual intelligence and its importance
- Isolating four recurring patterns of successful executives
- Problems with the “leadership development machinery”
- How faulty criteria can be damaging
- How to adapt for the future of business
“Between fifty and sixty percent of executives fail in the first eighteen months of their appointment.” -Ron Carucci
“They reached back for wisdom and they took that wisdom and contextualized it.” -Ron Carucci
“Don’t take people out of their worlds to develop them.” -Ron Carucci