Devon Bandison talks on this episode about leadership roles at home and at work; particularly how being a leader at home can positively affect your mindset as a recruiter.
Devon Bandison is a leadership coach for Fortune 100 Companies, professional sports teams, CEOs, and fathers. He has also been a TEDX speaker and published in the Wall Street Journal. He uses his expertise to emphasize how actions do, in fact, speak louder than words. Listen in as he explains how to be a leader at home and in the office.
- How Devon became a coach
- How he developed programs for first-time fathers
- His first Ted Talk
- Having your actions speak for themselves
- Living with experiences that have “rocked your world”
- Not being a victim of circumstance
- How to approach leadership with children
- Work/life balance with children
- Three tips for recruiters
“Everything you’ve done early on in your life can help you in the coaching industry.” -Devon Bandison
“The best way to influence people is through your actions.” -Devon Bandison
“I try to meet people where they are and try to understand that everybody’s pain is their pain.” -Devon Bandison