Bryan Chaney is on the show today in order to discuss the importance of remaining flexible, alert, and focused on continually evolving your employer brand strategy. He also breaks down the difference between branding and marketing strategies.
Not only is Bryan Chaney the Director of Employer Brand and Talent Attraction at Indeed.com, but he is also an International Keynote Speaker and a recruitment and branding trainer. Listen in as he shares his expertise with us.
- How to influence change
- Inbound and outbound aspects of talent attraction
- Techniques for managing expectations
- The Venn diagram of employer brand story and talent brand story
- Ways recruiters impact brand
- The difference between branding and marketing strategies
- The problems faced by employer branding in five years
“We’re trying to connect with people, tell the story of what they’re really going to experience when they work at Indeed.” -Bryan Chaney
“The actual term ‘employer brand’ wasn’t coined until 1996.” -Bryan Chaney
“It’s important to delineate between the branding and the advertising or marketing. Because, branding is the long-term approach…whereas, recruitment…marketing is the relatively short-term execution of that strategy.” -Bryan Chaney