Susan Peppercorn, author of Ditch Your Inner Critic at Work, talks about how her book can help to support everyone in times of challenge in their careers.
Susan is not only an author, but a Positive Psychology Coach, career management expert, and personal branding coach. Today, she offers her wisdom and insight in order to help recruiters and general office workers alike. Join us as she divulges important information.
- The purpose of Ditch Your Inner Critic at Work
- Susan’s primary motivation for writing her book
- Susan’s secondary motivation for writing her book
- Why the book would never have gotten written or published fifteen years ago
- The truth about Millennials
- Advice to Recruiters about finding their inspiration
- Guidance for new Recruiters
“This is a survival guide. This is the type of thing I want to give to people, when I’m coaching them to evolve…” -Caroline Stokes
“I know what it’s like to be in a career that…superficially might look terrific…but a little bit of me was dying every day.” -Susan Peppercorn
“Frankly, I didn’t have the confidence fifteen years ago to write this book.” -Susan Peppercorn