Raghav Singh is the Director of Analytics Reporting for Korn Ferry Futurestep. Raghav and Korn Ferry Futurestep are focused on creating a more holistic approach to HR.
We discuss how AI could potentially affect the recruiting industry and what predictions he has about the future of this business (specifically, what changes could be seen within the next year).
Join us as we discuss where AI will take us and how this will change recruiting, most likely for the better.
- Raghav’s predictions for the trajectory of the Recruiting industry
- How to recruit more effectively
- AI and its ability to facilitate better matches
- The future for small and medium-sized companies
- What the future recruiting team may look like
- How automation will affect recruiting
- Raghav’s predictions for 2018
“What you want to be able to do as a recruiter, ideally, is reach out to…the one candidate who you know will respond and who will make it through your pipeline in terms of getting hired.” -Raghav Singh
“It’s not a lack of information, it’s that there’s too much of it.” -Raghav Sing on Sourcing
“The sourcing part…is going to become something that is almost completely automated.” -Raghav Singh