Marshall Goldsmith is a business coach, who serves as a business education coach for CEO’s and leaders who want to perform better. He is also the author of Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts-Becoming the Person You Want to Be.
Today, we discuss how he got into his line of work and how he has excelled in his chosen profession for decades. Join us as we discuss how to adapt and evolve in order to say effective and relevant; the future of business coaching in the face of AI; and what triggers are and how they affect us. As one of the top people in his field, this interview is sure to be informative and engaging.
- Detailing the beginning of Marshall’s coaching career
- How he was able to adapt and evolve
- Developing a “bridge relationship”
- AI and its effects on business coaching
- Triggers and how they affect us
- Challenges of customer selection
- How his “100 Coaches” program came about
- The biggest stumbling block for leaders
“The hard thing is when you’re young and getting started and there’s no one patting you on the back.” -Marshall Goldsmith
“I’m a great believer in social media…” -Marshall Goldsmith
“My biggest challenge as a coach is customer selection.” -Marshall Goldsmith