Lucia Guillory, PhD, leads the people team at Patreon. Throughout her career she has worked in various roles across HR and is now developing a holistic approach to people operations.
Join us for an in-depth conversation about taking on HR from a holistic, people-first approach; how she got her start in HR; and her passion for her work.
- Social Dominance Orientation
- Facebook’s frightening new algorithm
- Using a model to predict attrition
- Addressing risk
- The effects of diversity and homogeneity on teams
- Lucia’s multi-level approach to management
- When orgs will adopt a holistic approach to HR
- Lucia’s “big, hairy, audacious goal” for her career
“When I think about constructing a ‘people function’, I think that data should be at the forefront…” -Lucia Guillory
“I felt as though people analytics just wasn’t being leveraged effectively…” -Lucia Guillory