Dan Pontefract is the Chief Envisioner at TELUS, Author of the books The Purpose Effect, Flat Army, and Open to Think.
Dan’s focus during his career has been to focus on empathy, humanity, and how to reinvent company culture in order to reflect these values. Today, we talk about all of this and more. Join us for a really interesting conversation about how humanity should be a key feature of every organization.
- The turning point that set him on his career path
- Humanity and empathy
- The importance of purpose
- How or why businesses should pay it forward
- Having humanity be a key asset of company culture
- Putting customers first
- Innovative ways to augment the employee experience in order to the benefit of the customer
- Reinventing the culture of TELUS
“To be human, is where each of us start.” -Dan Pontefract
“If an organization had those key performance indicators wrapped up in those particular human values…then, potentially…you would see more ILM’s of the world.” -Caroline Stokes
“What solution can we create, so long as we keep our humanity at the top of the pecking order?” -Dan Pontefract