Mukul Bakhshi is the Director of The Alliance for International Ethical Recruitment Practices. He uses business management practices that ensure strong ethical business and human practices across nursing and teaching.
In today’s episode, we discuss regulating nursing and teacher unions and monitoring companies to ensure that they are recruiting using ethical practices. Join us for a quick and enlightening conversation about the state of the healthcare industry, the teaching industry, and how hiring practices affect them.
- His diverse educational and professional background
- The advent of The Alliance for International Ethical Recruitment Practices
- Making sure ethical hiring practices are used unilaterally
- How organizations are monitored regarding their hiring practices
- Broadening the scope of The Alliance
- How recruiters get certified
- How immigration patterns have changed and their effects on recruitment in the healthcare industry
“How can we make sure that, regardless of whether we are pro or anti-immigration, that…let’s make sure it happens ethically?” – Mukul Bakhshi
“We survey their clients…to make sure they’re compliant.” – Mukul Bakhshi
“One of the things we are looking to do, is certify individual recruiters.” – Mukul Bakhshi