Dr. Nadine Greiner – or as she likes to be called Dr. Nadine is an executive coach holding a dual PhD. in Organizational Development and Clinical Psychology. Dr. Nadine has authored two books, The Art of Executive Coaching and Stress-less Leadership.
Today, Dr. Nadine takes an in-depth look at workplace stress. She shares some timely and relevant thoughts on the tools, resources, and methods used to support individual and organizational health.
In this episode, we’ll discuss:
- The truth about leadership stress and its impact on both individuals and organizations.
- Opportunities to integrate well–being and stress management with leadership skills.
- How leaders can invigorate the team dynamic.
- How to actively retain your highest performers – through preparation and prevention.
- The important benefits of coaching preemptively.
- Two simple and reliable techniques for becoming more comfortable with change
Dr. Nadine Greiner:
“The health of the group is the most important factor in the health of any project, and any organization.”
“Mental health and organizational health are the same thing. And who we are at home is who we are at work.”
“Insight does not change behaviour. Research indicates people can have all the tools and insights they want. The only thing that really makes a difference is the desire to change.”
Contacts and Resources
Dr. Gabor Maté: In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts
Diagnose your organizations EQ to use the online diagnostic featured in Caroline Stokes’ new book Elephants Before Unicorns: Emotionally Intelligent HR Strategies To Save Your Company.