Warren Berger is on today’s episode to talk about the ever-changing field of Recruiting and how important it is to adapt and evolve.
Warren Berger is a speaker, author, and “questionologist” who truly believes that knowledge is power; the more you question, the more you learn. His book A More Beautiful Question tackles how businesses and people can ignite change. Join us as we discussed how to be a good “questioner”.
- Changing up your questions and going off script
- Working backwards from your end goal
- How to gauge a candidate’s comfort level with change, adaptability
- How to be a good “questioner”
- Getting companies to be comfortable with change
“A master questioner to me is someone who…questions situations very thoroughly and doesn’t rely on assumptions…” -Warren Berger
“What are we doing that’s standard practice that needs to be turned upside down?” -Warren Berger
“You have to be a learner now, no matter what field you’re in.” -Warren Berger